Now you can deliver scraped data directly to the Amazon S3 bucket.
To do this, follow these 2 steps:
- Connect your Amazon s3 bucket with ProWebScraper
- Enable scraper(s) to deliver data to Amazon S3 bucket
Step 1: Connect your amazon s3 bucket with ProWebScraper
To connect amazon s3:
- Go to “Global cloud storage setting”
- Select the tab “Amazon S3”
- Enter the information below to connect to your Amazon S3 bucket
- S3 Access Key
- S3 Secret Key
- Enable the option “Allow Amazon S3 delivery"
- Now click on “Save” to save all settings.
Step 2: Enable scraper to deliver data via email
This step allows you to enable Amazon s3 delivery for your scraper(s).
- Go to the scraper for which you want to deliver data via email. In this case, we are going to TripAdvisor Review Scraper > Cloud storage
- Go to Application > Amazon S3
- Enable the option “Allow Scraper to Email delivery”
- Choose when to publish data to your Amazon s3 bucket
- automatic [when any job is finished]
Choose the file format you want to deliver
How you can manage scraper globally
Let’s say, you wish to enable or disable Amazon s3 delivery for multiple scrapers without going through every scraper.
To do this, you can manage multiple scraper delivery by doing this:
- Go to “Global cloud storage setting” > Amazon s3
- Click on “Manage scrapers for Amazon s3 delivery”
- You will be redirected to a screen like the following below screenshot:
From this screen, you can perform the below actions for all your scrapers:
- File format
- Enable or disable delivery