Deliver your data to an Email Address
You can have the data harvested by your agent(s) delivered to an email address as an attachment.
To do this, follow these 2 steps:
- Enable email delivery settings globally
- Enable scraper to deliver data via email
Step 1: Enable email delivery settings globally:
In this step, you are allowing ProWebScraper to deliver data via email for your scrapers. This is what you need to do:
- Go to “global cloud storage setting”
- Select tab Email
- Enable the option “Allow Scraper to email delivery"
Note: If you disable globally, ProWebScraper will stop delivering data via email for all scrapers.
Step 2: Enable scraper to deliver data via email
This step allows the scraper to deliver data in the format you need when the job is finished. Available formats are CSV zip and JSON zip.
- Go to the scraper that you want to deliver data via email. In this case, we are going to TripAdvisor Review Scraper > Cloud storage
- Go to Application > Email
- Enable the option “Allow Scraper to Email delivery”
- Choose the file format you want to deliver via email
Congratulations! Now every time your job is finished, ProWebScraper will deliver via email the scraped data of the job.
⇒ Screenshot or GIF
To test, run scraper where we enabled email to deliver and wait till it’s finished.
Once it’s finished, you will receive an email “scraper job is finished”.
You can download data from email as shown below
⇒ Screenshot or GIF
Note: If you want to enable delivery for other scrapers, just follow Step 2 only, since global delivery is already enabled
Let’s say, you wish to enable or disable email delivery for multiple scrapers, without going through every scraper.
Extra: How you can manage scraper globally
To do this,
- Go to “global cloud storage setting” > email
- Click on “Manage scrapers for email delivery”
- You will be redirected to a screen like the following:
From this screen, you can perform the below actions for all your scrapers:
- File format
- Enable or disable delivery